230 W. Monroe • Suite 710 • Chicago, United States of America IL 60606
- The Foundation for Women’s Cancer (FWC) supports research, education and public awareness of gynecologic cancers.
- To eradicate gynecologic cancers.
- AWARENESS: Promote public awareness of gynecologic cancer prevention, early diagnosis and optimal treatment.
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Commit to cultural humility and diversity of thought and engagement.
- EDUCATION: Provide innovative education and continuous learning.
- LEADERSHIP: Set an example of integrity, quality and excellence to eradicate gynecologic cancer.
- PARTNERSHIP: Support efforts of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology to eradicate gynecologic cancers.
- RESEARCH: Advance innovation and discovery to eradicate gynecologic cancer.