We have partnered with Twist Out Cancer (an international non-profit charitable organization that provides psychosocial support to individuals touched by cancer through creative arts programming) to create this Touched by Cancer Gift Box.
This gift has been thoughtfully designed for anyone touched by the cancer experience and is suitable for previvors, survivors, caregivers, or anyone currently undergoing cancer treatment.
We are overjoyed to partner with Dr. Shara Cohen and the team at Cancer Care Parcel, who have been providing these gift packages for years to people all over the world…… it is important to remember that the trauma and recovery from someone’s cancer diagnosis can stay with you for years, even after they are in remission. This unique box that Shara put together can help anyone touched by cancer – in any point of their journey – feel a sense of calm. It is also a great way to send support to a loved one who has had an experience with cancer. Sometimes a card doesn’t seem like enough – Cancer Care Parcel is a wonderful alternative.
August Spree, Director of Programs at Twist Out Cancer.
- EYE GEL MASK: To soothe tired eyes and for relaxation.
- HAND CREAM: A balancing moisturizer that hydrates where required, for combatting dryness and for pampering relaxation.
- LIP BALM: Instantly soothes dry lips and locks in moisture for a bit of pampering.
- SUPER SOFT BLANKET: A blanket can be a nice comforter at home when convalescing and also just for pampering.
- HOT WATER BOTTLE: For comfort and relief.
- TWO NECK PILLOWS: To help get comfortable and relax. One is just never enough.
- ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER: One of the best-known uses for essential oils is their ability to assist you in unwinding after a tough day. This diffuser disperses essential oils into the air and fills the area with a natural fragrance.
- MASSAGER: To help to relieve tension and relax tense and tender muscles.
- CALM TEA: A non-caffeine herbal tea blend to enhance peace and calm.
- CANDLE: To create a relaxed atmosphere. Taking it at your own pace.
- PREMIUM HAND SANITIZER: Everyone now uses hand sanitizers and we have provided a natural solution which is both gentle and effective.
- WATER BOTTLE: Keeping hydrated is very important. This water bottle is easy to hold, eco-friendly and BPA free.
- ACCESS TO CANCER RESOURCES
- LUXURY PACKAGING
Executive Board Member and Artist Arlene Finds Strength Through Brushes Inspiration
A Unique Cancer Care Gift Package To Be Made Available From Cancer Care Parcel And Twist Out Cancer
3 Simple Steps: What You Can Do For Someone With Cancer